Advancing Care through Technology: Role of Telehealth, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence
November 22-23, 2019
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel | Arlington, VA
Open to All
The 2019 CMSS Specialty Forum on Advancing Care through Technology, November 22-23, 2019 in Arlington, VA, will bring together Specialty Society executives and physician leaders, thought leaders, technology experts, and industry partners to examine the role of Telehealth, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence in healthcare.
The Specialty Forum is open to both CMSS Members and other interested parties. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to hear from invited plenary speakers, specialty society panels and engage in critical dialogues on these influential technological advancements.
- Aneesh Chopra, President, CareJourney, Former Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, will speak on the impact of big data on achieving healthcare value
- Lisa Suennen, Leader, Manatt Digital and Technology and Venture Capital Fund and Founder, Venture Valkyrie, who offers a VC perspective on how technology can advance practice
- Andrew Watson, MD, VP, Clinical IT Transformation, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, and President, American Telemedicine Association, offers his thoughts on the transformative potential of telehealth
Full Program Schedule:
|2019 Specialty Forum Schedule|
|Advancing Care through Technology|
|Friday, November 22|
|11:45 AM – 12:15 PM||Lunch Service|
|12:15 PM – 1:15 PM||Welcome and Plenary Speaker|
|1:15 PM – 2:30 PM||Specialty Panel: Artifical Intelligence|
|2:30 PM – 3:00 PM||Break with Industry Partners|
|3:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Plenary Speaker|
|4:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Specialty Panel: Big Data|
|5:30 PM – 7:00 PM||Specialty Forum Reception and Industry Partner Showcase|
|Saturday, November 23|
|8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||Breakfast with Industry Partners|
|8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||Joint CEO, Board and Component Group Chairs Breakfast (invitation only)|
|9:00 AM– 9:45 AM||Plenary Speaker|
|9:45 AM– 10:30 AM||Plenary Speaker|
|10:30 AM – 11:30 AM||Specialty Panel: Telehealth|
|11:30 AM – 11:45 AM||Break with Industry Partners|
|11:45 AM – 12:45 PM||Concurrent Sessions|
|12:45 PM – 1:00 PM||Lunch Service|
|1:00 PM – 1:30 PM||Closing Session|
General Event Details:
- Registration is now open! Click here to register.
- Hotel Reservation and Travel Discounts are available HERE.
- Sponsorship and Exhibit opportunities are available, please contact Judy Hambrick at email@example.com for details.