Submissions are now closed. Thank you to all who submitted a proposal!
CMSS is seeking your proposals for sessions to feature during the 2022 Annual Meeting!
What are you doing in your work setting that is novel and or innovative that staff from specialty societies can benefit from learning about? How might we be stronger together? Please consider submitting a proposal for consideration.
Submission and Selection Process
An Annual Meeting Program Committee has been assembled and includes leaders from across the CEO Council, PPGs, and Board of Directors. The Program Committee has the responsibility to review and rank all submissions and determine selections for presentation at the Annual Meeting.
The committee will also determine the format of each presentation. Please indicate your format preference during the submission process. Options include:
- Concurrent Panel Session (please indicate suggested moderator and panelists)
- Concurrent Session (paired with presentations on a similar topic if applicable)
- General Session
- Rapid Fire 5-minute idea exchange (the Program Planning Committee may establish a separate Rapid Fire session or incorporate your five-minute talk into a presentation provided by another proposed session)
Submissions Due: July 29, 2022
Submitter Notification: September 12, 2022
- The submitter and primary presenter must be employed by or affiliated with a CMSS Member or Associate Member Organization or CMSS Convened Group (OPDA). Proposals may include Industry Partners as presenters but should be submitted by a member society.
- Unless otherwise notified by CMSS, all presenters are required to register for the Annual Meeting and are responsible for their own registration and travel expenses. All presenters are required to deliver their presentations in-person in Washington, DC (no virtual presentations).
- All selected presenters will be required to complete a Conflict of Interest form and disclose any relationships with commercial interests at the start of their presentation, in accordance with the CMSS Code for Interactions with Companies.
Questions? Please contact:
CMSS Education Consultant
CMSS Operations Manager