Call for Proposals
The Call for Proposals for the CMSS Annual Meeting is now closed.
- June 1: Call for Proposals Opens
- July 10: Proposals Due
- August 31: Presenter Notification
- November 9-10: CMSS Annual Meeting
- Review the CMSS Call for Proposals Details
- The submitter and primary presenter must be employed by or affiliated with a CMSS Member or Associate Member Organization or CMSS Convened Group (OPDA). Proposals may include Industry Partners as presenters but should be submitted by a member society.
- Unless otherwise notified by CMSS, all presenters are required to register for the Annual Meeting and are responsible for their own registration and travel expenses. All presenters are required to deliver their presentations in-person in Washington, DC (no virtual presentations).
- All selected presenters will be required to complete a Conflict of Interest form and disclose any relationships with commercial interests at the start of their presentation, in accordance with the CMSS Code for Interactions with Companies.
The Annual Meeting Program Committee has the responsibility to review and rank all submissions and determine selections for presentation at the Annual Meeting. The committee will also determine the format of each presentation. Please indicate your format preference, options include:
- Keynote Session
- Panel Session (at least 1 moderator and 2 panelists required)
- Concurrent Session Presentation (paired with presentations on a similar topic)
- Rapid Fire 5-minute Idea Exchange (limit 1 presenter)
Multiple proposals may be combined into a single session if synergy is identified in the review process. Proposals may be selected for either a plenary or concurrent audience.
Questions? Please contact:
CMSS Education Consultant