CMSS 2019 Summit on the Future of Clinical Registries
May 8-9, 2019
Chicago Swissotel | Chicago, IL
Click here to download the Final Registry Summit Program Guide.
Plenary Speakers at the 2019 Registry Summit included:
- Michelle Schreiber, MD, Director, Quality Measurement and Value Incentives Group, CMS and David Lanksy, PhD, Senior Advisor, Pacific Business Group on Health; Chair, ICHOM National Steering Committee on Clinical Registries and the ValueChallenge
- Peter Margolis, MD, PhD, Co-Director, James M. Anderson Center for Health Systems Excellence, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital; Chair, PCORnet Steering Committee on Healthier Together: Registry powered Learning Health System networks of patients, clinicians and researcher for care, improvement and research
- Tom Mason, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Office of the National Coordinator, US Department of Health and Human Services on Interoperability and the Future of Clinical Registries
- Andrea Pusic, MD, MHS, Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Brigham Health; President, Plastic Surgery Foundation; Richard Gliklich, MD, Director, Clinical Outcomes Research Unit, Massachusetts Eye and Ear; CEO, OM1 , and Niall Brennan, MPP, President & CEO, Health Care Cost Institute on Raising the Bar on Measurement
Review the gallery of images from the 2019 Registry Summit below!
2019 Spring Meeting
May 9-10, 2019
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile | Chicago, IL
Click here to download the Final Spring Meeting Program Guide.
Thank you to our Spring Meeting Plenary Speakers!
- Jerry Penso, MD, MBA, President and CEO, AMGA on Employed Physician Trends: Implications for Specialty Societies
- Susan Thompson Hingle, MD, FACP, Immediate Past Chair, Board of Regents, American College of Physicians (ACP); Professor and Vice Chair of Education and Faculty Development, SIU School of Medicine on Everybody In: Critical Actions We Must All Engage in to Achieve Gender Equity
- Michael Clarke, Managing Partner, Clarke & Esposito on Open Access and Plan S: Impact on Specialty Society Publishers
Review a gallery of images from the CMSS Spring Meeting below: