Health & Safety Protocols for the CMSS 2023 Spring Meeting
Virtual participation is available for Wednesday Professional Peer Group (PPG) Meetings.
- All meeting attendees should be up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations and recommended boosters per CDC recommendations. CMSS will not be checking vaccination details but rather expect our attendees to be cognizant of the important benefits for everyone.
- CMSS recommends that masks be worn by all attendees, exhibitors, and staff at all times when not actively eating or drinking.
- Masks will be available at the registration desk.
- Testing and Monitoring:
- CMSS recommends attendees complete a self-check health screening and home test prior to departure from home to avoid unnecessary travel.
- Attendees should perform daily self-checks, isolate and test if they become ill, and notify CMSS (email@example.com) if they test positive during or immediately after the meeting.
- A limited supply of rapid tests will be available at the registration desk.
- CMSS reserves the right to update these Health & Safety Protocols in advance of the event and will notify all registrants of any changes.