CMSS 2019 Summit on the Future of Clinical Registries
May 8-9, 2019
Chicago Swissotel | Chicago, IL
Wednesday, May 8 Networking Reception 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Thursday, May 9 Registry Summit 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Who Should Attend?
- Specialty Society CEO’s
- Specialty Society Registry Leaders
- Specialty Society Physician Leadership
- Registry and Data Partners
- Digital Technology and EHR Leaders
- Public and Private Payers
- Quality Improvement Professionals
The Summit will provide an opportunity to interact with and learn from specialty society leaders, registry and quality leaders, industry partners and thought leaders. We will address these critical questions:
- How can clinical registries support efforts to improve quality and value?
- What is the vision for the specialty society registry of the future?
- How can registries capture important data from patients and others?
- How should registries interface with the broader healthcare community, including payers and data partners?
Program and Participants:
The full 2019 Summit on the Future of Clinical Registries Program is now available – Click here to download the Registry Summit Program.
We’re delighted to announce our Plenary Speakers at the 2019 Registry Summit!
- Michelle Schreiber, MD, Director, Quality Measurement and Value Incentives Group, CMS and David Lanksy, PhD, Senior Advisor, Pacific Business Group on Health; Chair, ICHOM National Steering Committee on Clinical Registries and the Value Challenge
- Peter Margolis, MD, PhD, Co-Director, James M. Anderson Center for Health Systems Excellence, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital; Chair, PCORnet Steering Committee on The Role of Registries in Research, Discovery and Improvement
- Tom Mason, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Office of the National Coordinator, US Department of Health and Human Services on Interoperability and the Future of Clinical Registries
- Andrea Pusic, MD, MHS, Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Brigham Health; President, Plastic Surgery Foundation; Richard Gliklich, MD, Director, Clinical Outcomes Research Unit, Massachusetts Eye and Ear; CEO, OM1 , and Niall Brennan, MPP, President & CEO, Health Care Cost Institute on Raising the Bar on Measurement
The Registry Summit Program Outline is listed below:
Connect with our Sponsors:
Plan today to connect with CMSS Sponsors at the Registry Summit! We have planned ample time to network with fellow attendees and our registry and data partners.
Click the links below for additional details: