CMSS 2018 Registry Summit
“The Future of Clinical Registries”
Wednesday and Thursday, May 9-10, 2018
The Blackstone Hotel – Chicago
The 2018 Registry Summit will take place on Thursday, May 10 from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at The Blackstone Hotel. The Summit will provide an opportunity to interact with and learn from specialty society leaders and thought leaders. Critical questions concerning big data, investment, ROI and improved outcomes and value will be addressed:
- Where is the registry space going to be in 5 years?
- What is the vision for the specialty society registry of the future?
- How have registries driven improvements in care?
- How can registries capture important data from patients and others?
- How should registries interface with the broader healthcare community, including payers and data partners?
Plenary speakers include:
- Robert Califf, MD, Vice Chancellor for Health Data Science for Duke Health; Advisor, Verily Health Sciences/Google; Former Commissioner, FDA;
- Tim Ferris, MD, Senior Vice President for Population Health, Partners Healthcare and Chairman and CEO of the Massachusetts General Physician Organization; and
- Don Rucker, MD, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
ASCEND by IMPAQ STRATEGY will host a cocktail reception prior the Summit, on Wednesday, May 9, from 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. All Summit registrants are invited to attend and network with colleagues and registry vendors and consultants.
Who Should Attend?
- Specialty Society CEOs
- Specialty Society Registry Leaders
- Specialty Society Physician Leadership
- Registry and Data Partners
- Consumers and Purchasers
- Electronic Health Record Vendors
- Government Representatives
- Quality Improvement Professionals
2018 DIAMOND Level Supporters:
2018 PLATINUM Level Supporters:
2018 GOLD Level Supporters:
2018 Registry Summit Exhibitors: