“The Future of Physician Learning & Improvement”
Thursday, November 15, 2018
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel ǀ Arlington, VA
About the CMSS Fall Summit
Physicians need effective strategies that support ongoing learning and improvement in a rapidly changing healthcare environment. As evidence and technology transform practice, greater linkages are needed between real-world evidence generation, guideline development, performance assessment, registry feedback, and physician learning. New technology and digital strategies have the potential to transform how education is delivered and how care is assessed, delivered and improved. To achieve mastery, physicians need performance data, effective feedback strategies, and implementation approaches that can meaningfully drive improvement.
The Summit will Focus on these Learning Objectives:
- Implement emerging research on adult learning into effective strategies that support physicians across transitions and the full continuum from medical education into practice
- Incorporate digital and skill-based approaches that meet the needs and preferences of learners by physician specialty and demographics
- Integrate ongoing assessment and feedback of physician knowledge, skills and patient outcomes into learning and improvement
- Use real-time evidence generation, performance assessment and feedback through clinical registries to drive learning and improvement
- Explore opportunities for shared learning and improvement through interprofessional education
Join us for a cocktail reception prior the Summit, on Wednesday, November 14 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. All Summit registrants are invited to attend and network.
Who Should Attend?
Specialty Society CEOs
Specialty Society Physician Leadership
Directors of Education
To make your housing reservations,
please email email@example.com
The Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
2800 South Potomac Avenue ǀ Arlington, VA 22202
Full registration will be refunded, less a $75 processing fee, if CMSS receives written notification on or before Thursday, October 25, 2018. No refunds will be granted after this date; however, attendee substitutions are welcome. If you require assistance with registration, please call CMSS at (312) 224-2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact CMSS meetings at email@example.com or call (312) 224-2585. Support and exhibit opportunities are available! Please contact Jorie Rosen at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (312) 224-2585 for details.
Please contact email@example.com to register today!
The Council of Medical Specialty Societies would like to thank the following:
2018 DIAMOND Level Supporters:
2018 PLATINUM Level Supporters: